- Other uses for the Bible in Public Schools..?
- EXAMPLE OF PENCIL WAVING and TALKING ON THE PHONE
- Sen. Feinstein’s Own Statement Alleges White House Committed Impeachable Offense
- Some very simple introspective critical analysis may be precisely what the doctor has ordered, Sir.
- What is America doing wrong? Sharpton, Obama, Pelosi, and Holder for starters
Join me in a cup?
Never, ever forget!
Tag Archives: First Amendment to the United States Constitution
As many of our readers will attest to we have been covering this particular case since Day One of its inception. For background information please see here, here, and here. (Please click any one of the “here’s” for additional articles.) A … Continue reading
There really needs to be some clarity carefully given to all uniformed services across the board; albeit, the US Navy, US Air Force, US Army, US Coast Guard, or the nation’s oldest fighting organized service, the US Marine Corps with … Continue reading
Hello “Friends of Critical Thought” or friends of The Thinker; today is a little different than most insofar as I am beginning to lose patience with Obama, Holder, Napolitano, Tony Perez, and the rest of the acting troupe that does … Continue reading
A federal judge has temporarily blocked yet another provision of Arizona’s controversial SB 1070 immigration measure from being enforced. The 2010 law made it a crime for a person to block traffic when seeking or offering work on streets. U.S. … Continue reading
Infidel victim, Ernest Perce, has received 471 verifiable threats. American District Court Judge, Mark Martin, in an American court espoused; “Our forefathers intended that we use the first amendment so that we could speak what’s on our mind, not piss … Continue reading